Student Exchange Program
A. About Student Exchange
Student Exchange is a collaborative program between Petra Christian University and a partner university overseas. This program enables students, no matter the faculties, to spend a semester overseas and gain international exposure from Petra's partner, be it educational or cultural.
B. Petra's Country Partners
- the Netherlands,
- Hong Kong,
- Thailand, and
- Quota: varied. Usually open for 4 students per academic year (2 students per semester).
- Orientation on arrival.
- Assistance in looking for appropriate accommodation.
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Minimum TOEFL IBT: 67, IELTS: 5.5
- Willing to cover the accommodation, travel, meals, books, insurance, and any incidental expenses.
- Willing to have all legal documents (passport, visa, etc) ready prior to departure.
- Willing to apply for health insurance.
E. Registration Deadline
- February - April for Fall intake, or
- August - October for Spring intake.
Student Exchange is a non-degree program that does not award you with a degree. However, you will receive a transcript upon completion.
G. The Plus(es)
- Global education,
- new cultural experience,
- international exposure, and
- friends from all over the globe.
Student must arrange plane ticket and visa by themselves.
Please contact travel agents that you can trust.
For more info, contact us.