A. About Student Exchange
Student Exchange is a collaborative program between Petra Christian University and a partner university overseas. This program enables students, no matter the faculties, to spend a semester overseas and gain international exposure from Petra’s partner, be it educational or cultural.
B. Petra’s Partners
- Hong Kong,
- Australia, and many others.
KWANSEI GAKUIN UNIVERSITY
CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY
TRINITY UNIVERSITY of ASIA
ST. PAUL UNIVERSITY
CHUNG YUAN CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
FU JEN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY
WENZAO URSULINE COLLEGE of LANGUAGES
ST JOHNS UNIVERSITY
ASIA-PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY of THAILAND
- Quota: varied. Usually open for 4 students per academic year (2 students per semester).
- Orientation on arrival.
- Assistance in looking for appropriate accommodation.
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Minimum TOEFL IBT: 67, IELTS: 5.5
- Willing to cover the accommodation, travel, meals, books, insurance, and any incidental expenses.
- Willing to have all legal documents (passport, visa, etc) ready prior to departure.
- Willing to apply for health insurance.
E. Registration Deadline
- February – April for Fall intake, or
- August – October for Spring intake.
Student Exchange is a non-degree program that does not award you with a degree. However, you will receive a transcript upon completion.
G. The Plus(es)
- Global education,
- new cultural experience,
- international exposure, and
- friends from all over the globe.
Student must arrange plane ticket and visa by themselves.
Please contact travel agents that you can trust.
Download the Student Exchange list here!
For more info, contact us.