In PCU, Immersion Program similar to Student Exchange Program that mostly for Chinese Department. The duration of this program is 1 semester (5 to 6 months).
A Student from Chinese Department, PCU will choose some courses in Host University which are the same as in the home university based on the curriculum. If they are different, the Head of Chinese Department, PCU will decide whether the course grades are acceptable or not.
Requirements to join immersion program:
- Passed min. 100 credits (including skill courses level I-IV).
- Passed research methods and pre-thesis courses.
- Get recommendation letter from the Head of Department about your achievement in both academic and non-academic activities.
- Min GPA 3,00
- Have actively participated in min. five non-academic activities.
- Have a good personality.
- Passed all courses from 1 to 4 semester.
- Passed min. one course with service learning methods.
List of partner Universities:
- Guangxi Normal University
- Guangxi University of Science and Technology
- Tianjin University (Immersion program only)
- Yangzhou University
- Hebei Normal University
- Huaqiao University